Optimise Your Own Performance
- Suffered from stress or a loss of perspective?
- Not felt quite as confident as the image you project might suggest?
- Had a sense that you could achieve more but not quite known how?
Ask anyone ‘what’s needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle’ and most will manage to come up with some useful principles: eat well, exercise more, get more sleep, and so on. But ask anyone what’s needed to maintain a healthy mindset, and the majority of people would tend to say that they’re not quite sure.
In association with Momentum, Green Park is pleased to offer this FREE Mental Fitness session which will suit anyone who would like to deepen their insight into how to keep life in its proper perspective, reduce stress, build more self-confidence and learn simple steps that you can take each day to make the most of your life!
During this session you will:
- Understand how your mindset and thinking habits have a profound impact on your wellbeing and performance.
- Gain insight on the connection between self-esteem, performance and mental health.
- Learn about four performance levers which we all need to use to be happy and successful.
You will also receive a guidance booklet which will review the key principles of the session and will give you some activities that you can put into practice straightaway.