Green Park Food Festival
Join us for the next Green Park Food Festival, taking place in Lime Square on Thursday 19 July.
- Streetfood Spain: the ever popular Streetfood Spain will be returning with their scrumptious paella.
- Mac & Cheese: New to Green Park, how about trying some mac & cheese… plain or with one of the many toppings available?
- Ridiculously Rich by Alana: delicious baked produce ready for you to take to the office for your afternoon treat.
- German Bratwurst: Dean and Sally will be serving up their delicious bratwurst… German style.
- Chaat Oxford: Straight from the City of Dreaming Spires, Rob and Anna will be selling kati rolls and pakora.
- Purée: Lebanese and Middle Eastern street food, including delicious halloumi wraps.
Venue: Lime Square
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Travel within Green Park is free on the Greenwave buses… so come along and take your pick from the different cuisines on offer!
We look forward to seeing you there!