Green Park Food Festival
Update: please note this event was originally planned to take place on Thursday 20 September but due to the adverse weather conditions it is now taking place on Thursday 27 September.
Our September Food Festival, the last for 2018, will welcome to Green Park:
- German Bratwurst: Dean and Sally will be serving up their yummy bratwurst… German style.
- Tutu’s Ethiopian Table: warming ethiopian stew, served with a traditional injera (ethiopian pancake)
- Cantina el Burrito: freshly filled onsite, delicious burritos.
- Hartland Fudge: local and award winning fudge with .
- The Sweet Cabin: sweets, sweets and more sweets!
Venue: Lime Square
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Travel within Green Park is free on the Greenwave buses… so come along and take your pick from the different cuisines on offer!
We look forward to seeing you there!