Our Virtual Yoga Class supports both mind and body, forming new and realistic wellbeing habits. Sessions are designed to suit all levels of fitness and ability and support your working lifestyle.
Over the next six weeks we will be working in partnership with Founded Wellness to deliver Virtual Yoga Classes to our community.
You’ll be joined by experienced yoga teacher Jade Coles. Jade has a keen interest in the body and wellbeing and has a background in dance and performance. Whilst studying Acting in New York City she took her first yoga class and later went on to train to become a yoga teacher in Goa, India. After this life-changing experience, she qualified in 2017 and is now a qualified Yoga Alliance teacher teaching regular Vinyasa flow, power and Hatha yoga classes, 1-2-1 or groups.
How to prepare:
- This class will be suitable for all levels
- Please find yourself a quiet space at home
- Or in a meeting room at the office (please observe social distancing measures)
- Roll out a mat or a towel on a carpeted floor
- Position your device so that you can view and hear our instructor
- Have a cushion handy
- Bring some water
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in
To join this event, please visit Life at Green Park.