Art Class: Sketch Club
Observe the world and record your everyday life in our NEW Sketch Club with Liz Chaderton.
Taking place once a month from 12 March, occupiers can join Liz over lunchtime from 12:00 – 14:00. Occupiers are welcome to stay for the full two hours or for first or second hour.
Each month will focus on a different topic, leading you to produce a piece of work to display at an exhibition throughout the week commencing 11 November.
Dates and topics for Sketch Clubs throughout 2019:
- 12 March – Intro to sketching, materials and sight measuring
- 19 April – Three pass sketching
- 14 May – Shading
- 11 June – Ink and pens
- 16 July – Non waterproof ink
- 20 August – Adding colour
- 10 September – People watching
- 15 October – Perspective
To join our Sketch Club, please contact Jenny Barnes.
Sketch by Liz Chaderton